Why is the submission result incorrectly overwritten on nuScenes tracking challenge?

I have submitted two different submissions, on 23 April and 7 May, respectively.
The first submission is Vision Track, and the second is Lidar Track.
However, the second submission overwrites the first, although they use differnet metadata.
Is there any way to display these submissions on the leaderboard at the same time? I think since different metadata used, they should be considered as different one, although the tracking methods may be similar.
By the way, is there any way to modify the information about the submitted results, including Method name, description, and project URL? I didn’t think of these things when I submitted these results. If not, I may need to open another account to submit these results, which may lead to some confusion on the leadboard.
Looking forward to your reply.

Hi @IMBAfarmer09,

The first submission is Vision Track, and the second is Lidar Track.
However, the second submission overwrites the first, although they use differnet metadata.
Is there any way to display these submissions on the leaderboard at the same time? I think since different metadata used, they should be considered as different one, although the tracking methods may be similar.

No, only submission from one participant team can be displayed on the leaderboard. You might need to create another account and submit from that to make it available on leaderboard.

By the way, is there any way to modify the information about the submitted results, including Method name, description, and project URL? I didn’t think of these things when I submitted these results. If not, I may need to open another account to submit these results, which may lead to some confusion on the leaderboard.

Yes, you can definitely update these. Go to My Submissions -> Seect the appropriate phase -> Scroll horizontally and click on the pencil icon for updating these things.

Feel free to ask if you’ve more doubts.

Hi @rishabh

Will later submission just overwrite previous one or I can choose which result to be shown on the leaderboard? I want evaluate a single model on the test set (to write in a paper) as well as an ensemble model to compete in the challenge.

Best

Hi @tianweiy,

Will later submission just overwrite the previous one or I can choose which result to be shown on the leaderboard?

The leaderboard will choose from the submissions which are made public by you and do best on the ordering metrics decided by the challenge host.

If you want to make public a specific entry then please make all others as private and change only one entry to public.

I want evaluate a single model on the test set (to write in a paper) as well as an ensemble model to compete in the challenge.

Out of these two entries, from one account you can make only one of them public.
If you want to make both the entries public then you will need to create two accounts with legit email ID’s but please confirm this with the challenge host before doing so.

@rishabh thanks!

I only need to get a number for single model so I will make the ensemble one public then.