Question about Submission: What is '/dataset/test/'?

Hello, I am currently trying to submit just the baseline version to test out how to submit. I’ve been able to generate the pickle models, but I am having trouble figuring out how to submit. The submission scripts for each baseline each refer to a '/dataset/test/' directory for test data, but I don’t think the version of the SPLID dataset that I downloaded has that folder. Granted, I haven’t been using docker containers and have just been using a python virtual environment so far to run everything. But the Dockerfile seems to be pretty standard, and doesn’t seem to contain any reference to '/dataset/test/'. And the matlab heuristic baseline doesn’t seem to have a Dockerfile at all? How can I get the test dataset and submit? Is there something in the Dockerfile that I am missing?

Hi,

And the matlab heuristic baseline doesn’t seem to have a Dockerfile at all?

We’re going to deprecate that baseline solution since Matlab and docker are not good friends :slight_smile:

How can I get the test dataset and submit?

The test dataset is hosted on a remote server where your containerized solution will be run. The container will be run with the test set data mounted on the folder /dataset/test, that’s why you have to configure your submission script to look for test files there.

If you want to test your solution before submitting it (highly recommended), you can run the docker container mounting a local folder with toy test data to the container path /dataset/test. See more here.

Best!
Víctor