Access to submission log

Hi,

is it possible to somehow access the log/output of the submissions (i.e. print statements)?
I recently submitted a docker image that ran well locally, but returned a F2 of 0.0 online, so I’m wondering if something went wrong during execution.

Best,

David

Hi,

There are links to the stdout and stderr in every submission you make, can’ you see anything there?

Hi,

it seems like the stdout is just the output of your evaluation script, not of my submission.
If it is not possible to print the log, maybe it is possible for you to add the number of TP/FP/FN to the evaluation output?

Best,
David

Hi,

maybe it is possible for you to add the number of TP/FP/FN to the evaluation output?

Sure, I just added that

it seems like the stdout is just the output of your evaluation script, not of my submission

True, I guess the stdout buffer gets flushed between the execution of submission.py and the evaluation script. Can you try printing in stderr as a workaround?

import sys
print("This will go to standard error", file=sys.stderr)

Hi,

Sure, I just added that

Thank you, that helps a lot already!

Can you try printing in stderr as a workaround?

Sadly this doesn’t work either, I assume for the same reason. But with the extended evaluation output I can work :slight_smile:

Best